JT BlackBerry for business offers 24 hour internet and e-mail access, wherever work takes you. With JT BlackBerry you can stay in touch when you’re on the move which means no more playing e-mail catch up when you get back to the office.
JT BlackBerry services come with internet access in the Channel Islands and dependant on tariff choice includes 10MB of roamed data usage whilst in the UK, EU & ROW. Plus, you can combine BlackBerry with your MyMobile business tariff so you get all the benefits of BlackBerry and still enjoy your inclusive call and text bundles.
Which solution is right for you and your business?
I have my own mail server and a BES (BlackBerry Enterprise Service) server
If your business has its own mail & BES servers, then the BES mobile service is for you. Click here for more information on the BlackBerry Enterprise Service
I have my own mail server, but no BES server
If your business has its own email server but no BES server, then the BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) is right for you. Click here for more information on the BlackBerry Internet Service.
I don't have my own mail server
If your business doesn't have its own email server and operates using public mail accounts such as Gmail and Hotmail, then the BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) is right for you. Click here for more information on the BlackBerry Internet Service.
For more information on JT BlackBerry for business call the Business Solutions team on 01481 882345
* The term BlackBerry data refers to the use of applications such as email, PIN2PIN messaging, Instant Messaging, BlackBerry Browser and also the wireless synchronisation of contacts and calendar with our BlackBerry Enterprise Service.
* For BlackBerry.net tariffs, data is free in Jersey, Guernsey and IOM, with a roamed threshold of 10MB per user, per month in the UK, EU & ROW dependant on chosen tariff. Standard rates apply after 10MB usage, excluding BES Local tariff where roamed data is not included.
* For BlackBerry 10 tariffs, data is capped at 15GB in Jersey, Guernsey and IOM, with a roamed threshold of 10MB per user, per month in the UK, EU & ROW dependant on chosen tariff. Standard rates apply after 10MB usage, excluding BES 10 Local tariff where roamed data is not included.
* Access through either the Pepper WAP browser or 3rd party, non RIM built applications using Internet data will be charged at standard rates in all locations. We therefore advise users to utilise their free BlackBerry browser, rather than the chargeable WAP browser, where possible. Please be advised that all usage of the BlackBerry browser is network filtered and content may be restricted. Later versions of BlackBerry OS support streaming media content and advanced browsing. Any access to this content is outside your BlackBerry data allowance at all times and will be charged at standard data rates.
* GST will be added at the time of billing to all monthly plan prices.