JT Campaign Messaging Service (JT CaMS) provides sophisticated mobile and email messaging applications to help you communicate with both employees and customers.
Deployed as a cloud solution, JT CaMS requires no new infrastructure and can be integrated with your existing business systems. Built upon industry leading solutions from Soprano and backed by JT’s high capacity platform delivering over 650 million messages per year; JT CaMS is the clear choice for smart communications.
JT CaMS package
JT CaMS SMS is used to communicate with a large number of recipients using SMS messages. JT CaMS SMS is available as either a Pay as you use (PAYU) solution, or with a monthly inclusive SMS allowance. For full details, please request a JT CaMS pricing guide from your JT Business Relationship Manager or call our business team on 01534 882345.
JT CaMS email is an easy to use broadcast delivery tool for communicating with large number of recipients using email messages.
Branded web pages Should you wish to have web access to JT CaMS for your staff, branded to match your company profile with logos, colours etc then please see your Business Relationship Manager or call our business team on 01534 882345 for a copy of our JT CaMS pricing guide.
The Benefits of JT CaMS
- Rapidly communicate with a high volume of your customers, clients and suppliers.
- Receive responses and data in real time.
- Reduce the cost and time spent making phone calls or sending individual emails.
- Generation of one time passwords.
- Secure staff and customer identification with ‘Soprano authenticator’.
Solutions for every type of Business
|Marketing & Sales||Field Workforce||Staffing|| Business Continuity||Client Services || Internal Communications
• Service promotions and communications
• Fully control campaigns with ‘Soprano Campaign Manager’
• Let customers come to you with inbound messaging
• Provide duty of care with ‘Soprano StaffSafe’
• Keep remote workers up to date with company news and policy changes
• Shift/roster coordination
• Filling temporary positions
• Two way communication during emergencies and security threats
• System outages & downtime alerts from your IT department
| • Client meeting reminders
• Subscription renewal reminders
• Hearing impaired services
• SMS for call back requests
• Policy and procedural updates
• Company news
• Industry news
• Appointment and meeting reminders
Powered by specialists
Soprano has over 17 years experience in world leading mobile messaging and wireless application infrastructure. With a vision to make mobile messaging relevant and valuable to business, Soprano developed a wide range of proven enterprise ready products and applications.
With a vision to be the world's leading, most inspiring and innovative supplier of mobile messaging, Soprano counts as its clients leading mobile network operators, financial institutions, government departments, hospitality, logistics and manufacturing organisations across the globe.
For further information please see the below documents: