Keep your mobile protected
It’s a sad but true fact of life that sometimes mobile phones get damaged, broken or even stolen.
The cost of replacing a mobile can run to several hundred pounds and because it’s a cost you weren’t planning for, it feels all the more expensive. By taking out JT mobile insurance you can rest assured that if an accident does happen, we’ll have you covered.
Would you like to find out more?
If you have any questions about JT mobile insurance, or if you would like to take out one of our great value policies, then pop in-store and speak to one of our sales advisor today.
JT mobile insurance can be taken with the purchase of any new handset from our retail outlet at the time of sale. Or if you need some time to think about just pop back to the JT shop anytime within 14 days of purchasing your new mobile. Just remember to bring your mobile and your receipt with you and we’ll take care of the rest.
Facts of theft
- Mobile phones are the most stolen item in the United Kingdom.
- The chances of a stolen mobile being returned are less than 1%.
- The average value of a new handset is £325.
- New handsets are more likely to be stolen.
- Stolen phones are often used to make costly international calls.
- Household policies tend to have large excesses and often take longer to process claims.
Facts about damage
- Repairs on the latest high resolution and touch screens can cost over £300.
- Nearly all phones suffering liquid damage are irreparable and not covered by warranty.
- If the main board inside the phone is damaged it will be irreparable.
Terms & Conditions apply