On holiday we think you should be able to top up your tan and your Instagram. That’s why JT Pay Monthly and Pay As You Go customers can now use their phone in the UK & Europe, but only pay local rates, giving you one less thing to worry about when you go away. So whether you’re people watching in Paris, backpacking in Budapest or sunning yourself in Santorini, here's what you'll pay:
| ||JT UK & Europe||Sure Zone 1||Sure Zone 2
|Making Calls to the UK*
|Making Calls to Rest of World*
JT vs. Sure comparisons based on each network’s standard roaming rates. Date: 22/3/18. Source: https://www.jtglobal.com/roamlikehome, https://web.sure.com/jersey/mobile/roaming
Sure Zone 1: UK, N. Ireland, Rep. of Ireland & France.
Sure Zone 2: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
Even more benefits, only available with JT:
- Enjoy superfast 4G data like you do at home with 4G enabled partner networks.
- More partner networks than any other Channel Island provider. Click to see our UK & Europe partners.
- Our new rates are available to ALL JT customers, no matter whether you're a Pay Monthly or Pay As You Go customer.
- You can monitor your usage with our exclusive FREE app to stay in control of costs. Download today.
- Add a roaming cap to stay in control and limit your usage. Find out more.
- Get the best value 4G roaming rates.
- Save even more when you add a data roaming bolt-on. Find out more.
- JT Fibre customers can enjoy access to over 20 million FREE Wi-Fi hotspots worldwide. Find out more.
Click here to see our Rest of World roaming rates
Thanks to extensive work from our roaming team, we have been able to negotiate cheaper rates with our partner networks, allowing us to pass these savings on to our customers and we hope to add other destinations in the future.
Whilst our roaming rates have been vastly reduced, there are still many things you can do to reduce your costs.
- Use Wi-Fi networks when available for example in airports, hotels, restaurants etc.
- Turn mobile data off for apps you don't need to use whilst abroad, especially apps which use a lot of data for example App Stores, YouTube, Spotify etc.
- Download our FREE mobile apps before you travel to monitor your usage.
- Add a roaming cap to limit your spend.
For more roaming advice, or to have your data settings checked, pop into the JT Shop and speak to one of our friendly advisors.
JT UK & Europe Destinations
The legal bit: Charges quoted are per minute. Calls have a minimum charge of one minute, with 60 second increments thereafter. Rates quoted apply to calls made to both fixed geographic and mobile numbers. Non geographic calls (including premium rate numbers), non-terrestrial and satellite calls have operator specific charges and are not included within the rate card shown. *Minimum call charge of 1 minute, plus 10p connection charge. ** Text messages can be sent to any destination and are charged per 160 characters. *** Charges are quoted per megabyte (MB). All data usage is charged in per MB increments. For a complete list of available partners, please click here. All charges exclude GST which will be added at the time of billing. Please note: You will not be charged to receive a text message anywhere in the world.