Terms & Conditions
12 Months’ Free Mobile for Home Unlimited Broadband Customers of JT (Jersey)
Promotion Specific Terms of Reference
These Terms of Reference shall apply in addition to the applicable JT Post-Paid Mobile Telephone Services and JT (Jersey) Data Services Terms and Conditions, which are available online at www.jtglobal.com. Any capitalised terms not defined in these Terms of Reference shall have the meanings given to them in the Post-Paid Mobile Telephone Services Terms and Conditions or the JT (Jersey) Data Services Terms and Conditions (as applicable).
1. This offer is available to a new or existing Customer of JT who:
a) is resident in Jersey;
b) does not currently receive a broadband service from JT;
c) has not received a broadband service from JT in the past three (3) months; and
d) signs up to a JT Home Unlimited 250Mb broadband plan for £29 per month (£30.45 including GST) for a Minimum Contract Period of twenty-four (24) months (the “Broadband Service”).
2. This offer is available to Customers who sign up for the Broadband Service in JT’s retail store or over the phone in Jersey between 11 February 2019 and 30 March 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. A Customer signing up to a Broadband Service during the Promotion Period will receive their choice of one of the following airtime plans for free (the “Free Mobile Service”):
a) JT Pay Monthly Lite – 175 minutes & 175 texts worldwide (normally £8 per month);
b) JT Pay Monthly – 10,000 CI minutes & texts (normally £15 per month);
c) JT Pay Monthly – 10,000 CI & UK minutes & texts (normally £20 per month); or
d) JT Pay Monthly – 10,000 CI, UK & Top 10 international minutes & texts (normally £25 per month).
The Customer shall select their airtime plan at the time of application for the Broadband Service. The Free Mobile Service will be provided for a period of twelve (12) months from the commencement date of the Broadband Service (the “Free Mobile Service Period”).
4. The Free Mobile Service may be applied to one of the following:
a) the Customer’s existing post-paid mobile service provided by JT;
b) a new post-paid mobile service added to the Customer’s JT Account; or
c) a new post-paid mobile service that the Customer successfully ports to JT from another mobile network operator.
5. The Free Mobile Service may only be applied to one mobile telephone number per Broadband Service.
6. A new Customer for the Broadband Service includes a Customer who:
a) uses a current landline number with JT;
b) applies for a new landline number from JT; or
c) continues to use an existing landline number and service from a service provider other than JT,
each in order to receive the Broadband Service. For the avoidance of doubt, this offer is not available to existing broadband customers of JT.
7. Where the Customer’s landline telephone service is provided by a service provider other than JT and JT is, for any reason, unable to provide the Broadband Service to the Customer, then the Free Mobile Service shall be cancelled and if the Customer wishes to continue receiving the relevant airtime plan JT shall charge the Customer at the standard rate.
8. Where the Customer elects to apply the Free Mobile Service to their mobile telephone number ported from another mobile network operator, and the port fails for any reason, then JT shall provide to the Customer a new SIM card (and mobile telephone number) in order to receive the Free Mobile Service. At the end of the Free Mobile Period, JT shall continue to provide the relevant airtime plan to the Customer charged at the standard rate, in accordance with point 12 below.
9. Any additional mobile bolt-ons purchased by the Customer to add to the Free Mobile Service will be charged at the standard JT rates.
10. The offer is non-transferable and non-refundable and a Customer cannot receive cash, or an alternative item, in place of the Free Mobile Service.
11. This offer may not be taken in conjunction with any other promotion for broadband and/or mobile telephone services offered by JT.
12. At the end of the Free Mobile Service Period, or if the Broadband Service is terminated at any time during the Free Mobile Service Period, JT shall continue to provide the Customer with the same airtime plan being provided on the last date of the Mobile Service Period, charged at the standard rate for such airtime plan applicable as at the date of termination or expiry of the Free Mobile Service. The Customer may change or cancel their airtime plan at any time by giving JT not less than one (1) month’s notice (subject to the JT Post-Paid Mobile Telephone Services Terms and Conditions).