Protect your safety, security and privacy online
Cyber security is an ever growing threat. It’s thought that there are half a million attack attempts in the world every minute, that’s why we want to help you protect your information and keep you safe.
JT Fibre Speeds
- What is included in a standard installation?
- What may be chargeable?
- Do I need to install any cables or sockets?
- Can I have my ONT and router in a different location?
- Will there be an interruption to my existing phone and Internet service?
- What if I want additional wiring?
- What do I do if I cannot attend my appointment?
- Who pays for the electrical work?
- Can I use my own router?
- What happens if something is found that delays the installation?
- Can the engineers who install Fibre carry out any other work whilst they’re at my house?
- What if the engineer damages my property?
- What do I do with my old router?
- Battery back-up
- How will I benefit from switching to JT Fibre?
- Are there usage limits on my JT Fibre plan?
- Is the fibre cable safe?
- Can I use my phone in a power cut?
- If I’m going away, can I unplug the equipment to save power?
- Can I install additional cabling my home?
- Can I connect other devices to the unused ports on the ONT?
- What do I do the ONT or router gets damaged?
- What do I do if I move house?
Sometimes your broadband may seem to be slower than usual and there are a number of reasons why this may be happening. We want you to enjoy a seamless online experience so we have put together our top tips below to help you achieve the best you can out of your broadband.
If you would like to check the speed you are receiving, test it, using the Ookla speed checker tool.
Now you know what speed you are receiving, click on our house below, to read our short guide on factors which may be affecting your broadband speeds at home.
To read more about our Top Tips click here to access the full guide for more detailed information.