There are many ways to get in touch with our team. We would encourage anyone that wishes to contact us to do so on our digital channels in the first instance:
- Email us by choosing what your query is about in the section below
- Report a fault, watch step-by-step videos, get top tips and find quick and easy answers to frequently asked questions on our ‘HELP’ section of our website
- Live chat here or via your JT My Account App
- Private Message us at JTHelp Facebook or @JTGlobalHelp on Twitter
- Phone us on 882882: Monday – Saturday, 9am – 5pm
- For all retail purchases, please use our 'JT My Account' app or visit shop.jtglobal.com to place your order and receive free delivery
We ask that you please bear with us whilst our team continue to work really hard remotely to reply to emails, social media messages and serve livechat to ensure everyone gets the answers they need.
May we to take this opportunity to thank you for all your on-going patience and custom whilst we ensure we keep the Island's essential services running.
Email your query:
To send an email directly to the team please choose one of the options below and one of our team will respond as quickly as possible:
If you’re unhappy with something we’d like to know so that we can do our best to put it right as quickly as possible. Here is our Customer Promise where you can read how we handle any complaints.
If you'd like to make a complaint, please fill out the form below to tell us more so that we can make sure you get the right help as quickly as possible.
If you’re unable to write to us, you can get in touch by phone on 01534 882882. Our customer experience representative will take the details of your complaint, try to resolve it, and refer it to the department supervisor to be logged.
If you’re unhappy with our response to your complaint, you can get in touch with our regulator, the Channel Island Competition Regulatory Authority (CICRA).
2nd Floor Salisbury House, 1-9 Union Street, St Helier, JE2 3RF
Telephone: 01534 514990
Please use this form if you’d like to compliment one of our team. We’ll use the information you provide to pass our feedback to the team member and their manager.
Our engineering teams work hard to look after all elements of our network though sometimes we don’t know about a problem without being made aware.
Please help us by letting us know about any damage you see that has the potential to be hazardous to the general public or reduce network connectivity.
Please call us on 882882, Option 3, Option 1 and have this information ready:
- Location/address of where the damage can be found
- If the damage is to a duct, cable, roadside box, phone box, manhole etc.
- If you saw the damage being caused, please share as much detail as possible (contractor/company/vehicle registration)
- Your name and contact details
The sooner we know about any potential damage, the sooner we can investigate and carry out any necessary recovery work.
Thank you for helping us to keep the island connected.