At JT, we consider the security of our systems of paramount importance and our top priority. However, no matter how much effort we put into system security, there can still be vulnerabilities present.
If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to be made aware, so we can take steps to address the issue as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our clients and our systems by carrying out the following:
- E-mail your findings to email@example.com
- Encrypt your findings using our PGP key to prevent critical information from falling into the wrong hands
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying any data
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved
- Do not use physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third-party applications to launch attacks, and
- Please provide enough information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. The IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will normally be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation.
What we promise:
- We will respond to your report within 3 business days with our evaluation of the findings and an expected resolution date
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in relation to your report
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem
- In any public information concerning the problem reported, we will give your name as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise), and
- As a token of our gratitude for your assistance, we offer a reward for every report of a security problem that was not yet known to us. The amount of the reward will be determined based on the severity of the leak and the quality of the report.
We strive to resolve all problems as quickly as possible, and we would like to play an active role in the ultimate publication on the problem after it is resolved.