UK & Europe Rates
On holiday we think you should be able to top up your tan and your Instagram. That’s why JT Pay Monthly and Pay As You Go customers can use their phone in the UK & Europe, but only pay local rates, giving you one less thing to worry about when you go away. So whether you’re people watching in Paris, backpacking in Budapest or sunning yourself in Santorini, here's what you'll pay:
Roaming benefits, only with JT.
- Enjoy superfast 4G data like you do at home with 4G enabled partner networks.
- More partner networks than any other Channel Island provider. View our partners.
- You can monitor your usage with our exclusive app to stay in control of costs. Download today.
- Add a roaming cap to stay in control and limit your usage. Find out more.
- Save even more when you add a data roaming bolt-on. Find out more.
Whilst our roaming rates have been vastly reduced, there are still many things you can do to reduce your costs.
- Use Wi-Fi networks when available for example in airports, hotels, restaurants etc.
- Turn mobile data off for apps you don't need to use whilst abroad, especially apps which use a lot of data for example App Stores, YouTube, Spotify etc.
- Download our mobile apps before you travel to monitor your usage.
- Add a roaming cap to limit your spend.
For more roaming advice, or to have your data settings checked, pop into the JT Shop and speak to one of our friendly advisors.
The legal bit
Roaming within non-terrestrial zones (maritime and satellite) are not included in the above rate card. *Calls are charged per minute, with a minimum charge of 1 minute. Calls can be made to any destination worldwide. A 10p connection charge applies for each call. **SMS text messages are charged per 160 characters and can be sent to any destination worldwide. ***Mobile data is charged in minimum increments of 1MB. Jersey only: All prices exclude GST which will be added at the time of billing.