The JT team are here to help make sure you’re getting the best in-home experience from your fibre broadband.
JT Fibre broadband is the fastest and most reliable way to use the internet, however your in-home setup could be affecting the connection and speeds you are receiving on wireless devices.
What’s included in the Wi-Fi Health Check?
Our JT Engineer will carry out a full Wi-Fi health check, scanning for dead-spots and ensuring you’re getting the best possible connection from the router.
- Help on optimising your Wi-Fi
- Friendly advice on connected devices in your home
- Guidance and practical in-home suggestions for moving devices to optimise your signal
- Multi room in-home trouble shooting to find your “home black spots”
- Wi-Fi boosting kit available for JT engineer to install at first visit
What does the Wi-Fi Health Check Cost?
This comprehensive Wi-Fi Health Check costs just £94.50 for a one-hour visit.
Where Wi-Fi improvement kit is recommended, we will offer you a 20% discount if purchased at the time of the visit.
The cost of the Wi-Fi Health Check and any equipment can be paid for up front or spread over 12 or 24 months.
Wi-Fi equipment upgrade options available