You won’t need to change any bookmarks you may have set for our web portal (secure.jtglobal.com), as we’ll automatically forward you to our new site.
However, you will need to change the way you log in to your account:
- If you are a user of our JT My Account Mobile App, you will be able
to login with the same username and password.
- If you only use our self-serve web portal, you will need to create a new account,
please use the ‘register’ function to do this.
- If you forget your password, at any point, please use the ‘forgotten password‘ feature on the login screen to reset.
Creating an account
- Head to the customer Self-Serve portal by typing secure.jtglobal.com into an open web browser.
- Click ‘Register account’.
- Enter the following details:
a. Your JT Account number
b. Surname as it appears on your bill
c. A number listed on your account (Mobile or Landline)
d. Your email address
e. Create a password
- Click ‘Register’
If you have entered a mobile number, you will receive a text message with a PIN number. Please enter this on the next page and click ‘Confirm’.
If you have entered a Landline number, you will receive an Email with a PIN number. Please enter this on the next page and click ‘Confirm’.
You have now successfully created your JT Self-Serve account.
Forgotten your password?
- Head to the customer Self-Serve portal by typing secure.jtglobal.com into an open web browser
- Click ‘Forgot password’
- Enter the email address you used to setup the account initially
If you have set up a security question, you can use the ‘Answer secret question’ and reset password function”. Simply answer your secret question correctly to reset your password.
If you have not set up a security question, please use the ‘Send me a pin via email’ function. This will send you an email with a four-digit PIN. Please enter this on the next page along with a new password and click ‘Recover’. You will then be logged in with your new password.