- Add / Remove bolt-ons.
- View your itemised usage.
- View your used and remaining service allowance.
- Set usage alerts.
- View your device rental info, monthly charge and date of final payment.
- View bills.
- Pay bills.
- Update account details.
- Test your network performance with our built in SpeedChecker.
- Use ‘Parental Controls’ tool to manage your home network.
- Live Chat.
- Head to the JT My Account portal by typing secure.jtglobal.com into an open web browser.
- Click ‘Register account’.
- Enter the following details:
- a. Your JT Account number
b. Surname as it appears on your bill
c. A number listed on your account (Mobile or Landline)
d. Your email address
e. Create a password
- Click ‘Register’.
- If you have entered a mobile number, you will receive a text message with a PIN number. Please enter this on the next page and click ‘Confirm’. If you have entered a Landline number, you will receive an Email with a PIN number. Please enter this on the next page and click ‘Confirm’.
You have now successfully created your JT My Account portal account.
- Head to the JT My Account Portal by typing secure.jtglobal.com into an open web browser.
- Click ‘Forgot Password’.
- Enter the email address you used to set up the account initially.
- If you have set up a security question, you can use the ‘Answer secret question and reset password function’. Simply answer your secret question correctly to reset your password.
- If you have not set up a security question, please use the ‘Send me a pin via email’ function. This will send you an email with a four-digit PIN. Please enter this on the next page along with a new password and click ‘Recover’.
- You will then be logged in with your new password.