Welcome to the JT family!
These four steps will help to get you started now that you have new services. If you’ve got any other queries about using or managing your service, you can get help here.
- Create an online account
- You’ll need your JT account number (at the top of your bill) and an email address.
- Follow this link https://secure.jtglobal.com/consumer/jfn and select Register Account.
- You can view your bills online and on your JT My Account app
- Your first bill may be different from what you’d expect
You only start paying for your service from the date that it becomes active.
You’re paying in advance for your fixed-price service charges such as mobile device payment, mobile, broadband and landline.
If you have any one-off charges, such as usage outside the terms of your plan, these will be shown on your next bill.
For example, if your service was connected on 7th March, and your bill date is 28th March, you will receive a bill during the first week of April. It will have service charges (and any usage charges) for 7th March – 28th March and service charges in advance for 28th March – 27th April. This means your first bill might be higher than you would expect. You can select which date you’d prefer your Direct Debit payment to be taken, and you can change this anytime by contacting us.
|Bill Date||Direct Debit Date|
|7th||28th of the same month|
|10th||5th of the following month|
|15th||9th of the following month|
|21st||11th of the following month|
Charges that may appear on your bill
Understanding your current JT bill
- Your monthly service charges. For example, mobile, broadband and landline.
- Your mobile device payments.
- Any credit, such as adjustments for offers or pro-rated service charges.
- If any of your contracted charges, such as mobile device payments have finished.
- If you have added or changed any plans or services.
- If there are any roaming charges.
- If there are any usage charges (you can contact us to add a summary to your bill which will show local calls, international calls, calls to mobiles, texts and data etc).
- If you’re still not sure about the charges, please contact us. (link to Contact Us page)
Download the JT My Account app.
All you’ll need is a smart device, and your online account details. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it by selecting the forgotten password link.
With the JT My Account app you can manage your services, keep an eye on your mobile, broadband and landline usage, set-up usage alerts, add bolt-ons and view your bills.
We’re here to help
If you need help with your services click here
If you still need help you can get in touch by: