Rest Of World Rates
Roaming benefits, only with JT.
- Enjoy superfast 4G data like you do at home with 4G enabled partner networks.
- More partner networks than any other Channel Island provider. View our partners.
- You can monitor your usage with our exclusive app to stay in control of costs. Download today.
- Add a roaming cap to stay in control and limit your usage. Find out more.
- Save even more when you add a data roaming bolt-on. Find out more.
There are many things you can do to reduce your costs.
- Use Wi-Fi networks when available for example in airports, hotels, restaurants etc.
- Turn mobile data off for apps you don't need to use whilst abroad, especially apps which use a lot of data for example App Stores, YouTube, Spotify etc.
- Download our mobile apps before you travel to monitor your usage.
- Add a roaming cap to limit your spend.
For more roaming advice, or to have your data settings checked, pop into the JT Shop and speak to one of our friendly advisors.
The legal bit
Roaming within non-terrestrial zones (maritime and satellite) are not included in the above rate card. *Calls are charged per minute, with a minimum charge of 1 minute. A 10p connection charge applies for each call. Calls can be made to any geographic destination worldwide. Non-geographic calls to freephone on 080 and Special/NTS services on 08 and 087 will be charged at £1.00 per minute. Non-geographic calls to Premium Rate services (PRS) on 09 will be charged at £2.50 per minute. **SMS text messages are charged per 160 characters and can be sent to any destination worldwide. ***Mobile data is charged in minimum increments of 1MB. Jersey only: Usage charges for calls, texts and data exclude GST which is added at the time of billing.