Pay As You Go
Your 'JT My Account' app enables you to manage your JT services when it suits you.
- View your device rental info: monthly charge and date of final payment
- View and pay your bills
- View your future charges
- View your itemised usage
- Set usage alerts
- View your used and remaining service allowance
- Add bolt-ons
- Use 'Parental Controls' tool to manage your home network
- Livechat your account queries to our JTHelp team
How do I get my free 'JT My Account' app?
- Start by creating your online account. You’ll need your JT account number (at the top of your bill) and your email address.
- Follow this link https://secure.jtglobal.com/consumer/jfn and select ‘Register Account’
- Download your 'JT My Account' for free.
I've forgotten my 'My JT Account' app password?
- Visit https://secure.jtglobal.com/consumer/jfn
- Enter your email address
- Select 'forgotten password'
- Answer your secret question
- Change your password
- Log-in to the 'JT My Account' app with your new password
What does my Dashboard show?
- Outstanding balance: This is the amount to be paid, but if you pay by direct debit it'll be taken on the direct debit date.
- Issued: This is the date your bill is calculated.
- Due: This is the date your bill is due to be settled by.
- View Bills: Click here to view your monthly bills.
- Live Chat with Us: Chat to our JT Help team if you've got an account query.
- Usage Charges:Any charges acquired during this current billing period which you’ll see on your next bill. The table shows charges for minutes, data or texts using either mobile, roaming or home services.
Which devices are compatible?
Apple iOS 8 and above Android 4.0 and above