Our Mobile Services team are required to activate your new voicemail account, so please contact us via one of the follow channels to submit your request.
• Please fill out this FORM which will be sent directly to our team.
• Please email email@example.com with the title ‘Voicemail Activation’ and include your JT account number and the mobile number you would like the voicemail service activated on.
• Call 01534882882 >> option 1>> option 2 Monday – Saturday 8.30am – 5pm
Once the service has been activated by JT you will receive an email confirmation.
To manage and use your JT voicemail service, please call the correct access number below:
• Bailiwick of Jersey customers must dial +441534 555555
• Bailiwick of Guernsey customers must dial +441481 818818
Please setup the call forwarding rules on your handset. Calls may be forward to voicemail in four different scenarios:
1. Forward all inbound calls
2. Forward calls on no reply/no answer
3. Forward calls when busy, i.e. you’re engaged in another call
4. Forward calls when unreachable, e.g. your phone is turned off
Please dial the voicemail access number and follow the prompts to enable a notification option of your preference. There are 3 options available:
1. Receive an SMS notification
2. Receive an email alert
3. Receive an email alert that contains a copy of the recording